Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Ford Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, here's a couple pics of my truck, do you all recommend sct or spartan, i want power but mainly for better mileage.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Damn nice truck!!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Nice lookin rig man... You got much space between your duals??

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Nice!!

·
Ford Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for all the comments guys, theres not much space in the rear wheels at all and that's with a 2inch spacer lol. so what u guys think, sct or spartan??

·
<-- GO BRONCOS
965 Posts
Are you seriously asking about getting better mileage from a tune, with those tires and the lift? LOL

It is a mean looking truck, but those tires and lift are going to kill your MPGs.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
thanks for all the comments guys, theres not much space in the rear wheels at all and that's with a 2inch spacer lol. so what u guys think, sct or spartan??
I really like the way Eric @ innovatives tuning is on the sct platform.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Truck looks good man. Jacked up duallys with mud tires look sweet!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I'll be goin with the H&S blackmaxx when I get some money for everything. I really like the shift on the fly that the blackmaxx has and if you want a little more out of it just get ahold of Casey with H&S and he can hook you up with the bigger tune similar to the spartan 310. I'm almost kinda nervous about really breakin my neck once I get my mods. I just did a 4wd boosted launch and WOW. Thats all there is to say and this thing is bone stock

·
99 superduty on 22.5
147 Posts
thats a damn nice truck. looking at the head on shot i didnt think it was a dually

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
thats a nice dually!

·
Still learning
577 Posts
I'm usually not a fan of fat bottoms but that is pretty sharp.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I have the spartan and like the monitoring ability but the tunes shift hard(210tow and 250).From what I've read Erics tunes are getting better mileage and smoother shifting..It's an awesome looking truck.What size lift and tires?

·
This We'll Defend
1,549 Posts
Nice looking truck. That's what I wanted when I bought a new tuck butni couldn't find one with a six speed.

·
<-- GO BRONCOS
965 Posts
What's wrong with him wanting to get some back?
Nothing wrong with that, just don't know how much it will help with the tires and lift that he has.

·
Texas Member
54 Posts
I went from SCT to Spartan, I get better MPGs with the Spartan on the big pwr tunes the milder tunes I think I did a lil better SCT.
The power is always nice and I get waaay better MPGs on the 275 and 310 then any of my SCT tunes.
Spartan/TCM was well worth the money but quite a bit more then the SCT setup.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts