Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
My name is Angela. I'm 29, live in SC, from NJ. In the military for 10 1/2 yrs now. Drive an '06 F250 Lariat FX4 with an 8" Procomp lift that I've had for almost 6 years. Even though it's a 6.0 I haven't had any trouble with it until recently, but I'm trying to come through it. I try to do all my work myself so I've come to know my high pressure oil system pretty good these last few weeks :) I'm really excited to be on the forum and actually be able to ask questions instead of just reading everyone else's.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Welcome!
I just got out Navy in 2010 so thank you for serving!:beer:

2005 F350 CCLB FX4

·
Banned
2,444 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome

·
Pissed in your Cheerios..
157 Posts
So if I tell you guys I'm a girl will you finally answer my posts? Lmao. Because obviously it works.

Welcome in Angela, thank you for your service in the US Military. What Branch?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome and most of all, thank you for your service our Country...from a NJ guy! If you have the top of the motor apart, I'd replace/update everything in the high pressure system you are able. Pump connector, stand pipes, end plugs....pump too, if you have any doubt. I highly recommend using only Motorcraft filters and change them very often....key ones are the fuel and oil...there's a lot of good info on our site...PS don't forget to upgrade the fuel pressure spring with a Ford kit with the blue spring!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts