Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going for a 6" lift and was quoted about $1700? I know there are alot of companies out there and lifts, but is this a decent price?

·
Registered
224 Posts
$1700 sounds about right. Make sure whatever kit you choose you don't cheap out on shocks.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your truck looks amazing. Going in that direction!! Where did you get your bumper and the cost? I am just getting into the offroad scene :)

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I wouldnt put a $1700 lift on any truck especially a 2011. If your looking for a cheaper lift i would go with a 4link bds kit

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will check it out now. I am thinking of going with 35 to 37s too, maybe super swampers?? I want it to look mean and stocky and ready for offroad. The noise isn't an issue its just my toy for fun :))

·
Registered
271 Posts
Don't get Nitto Mud Grapplers....loudest tire I've ever had. Will never buy those again. Toyo MT or the General tires that Jesse has would be the way to go.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nittos are a great tire maybe not the mud grapplers, but the set of my trail grapplers are wearing great and no louder then toyo mt. Also a mean appearance

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nittos are a great tire maybe not the mud grapplers, but the set of my trail grapplers are wearing great and no louder then toyo mt. Also a mean appearance

That's what I was thinking. What size lift is on your truck?
I am just going with a 3" kit due to warranty issues if I go with a 6"??

·
Registered
51 Posts
6" BDS with the rear springs package, no warranty voided here but also have been with this dealer for many years.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I wouldnt put a $1700 lift on any truck especially a 2011. If your looking for a cheaper lift i would go with a 4link bds kit
What's that suppose to mean??
My 06 had a BDS 4link 6" and now my 11 has a Skyjacker 4link 6". Skyjacker was half the price of the BDS and has as good or better build quality then the BDS

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Well i bought a cheap fabtech lift and i guess i thought it was a functional lift and i was wrong... I want a suspension system that does more than just lift the truck...

·
Registered
224 Posts
U want a good lift find a 4link setup that does not have steel heim joint ends. They pound out and are garbage. BDS has greased bushings. And skyjacker uses vulcanized rubber bushings

1 - 14 of 14 Posts