Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:poke:

I was actually taking my son out to run some 0-60 0-80 times on and off the chip (no diff BTW:doh: 7sec both ways) and he twisted my arm.

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
nice.what hp numbers are you at?

·
Registered
200 Posts
WOW! Thread Title had me thinking in a whole different direction.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
WOW! Thread Title had me thinking in a whole different direction.
Why do you drink?

To get drunk!!!

Why do you roll smoke?

To get HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
DAMN THATS HOT!
1,001 Posts
just a stupid question but how do you get both wheels to lock up?

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
I just roll into the throttle on mine. All four back tires lock up.

·
DAMN THATS HOT!
1,001 Posts
huh... Ill give that a try some time... I can usually only get 1 to spin but thats without rolling forward slowly. Unless im on ice. Then all 4 spin. haha

·
Registered
886 Posts

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
That's not a stupid ? It was ordered for a construction company, I've always assumed that its limited slip. You do have to roll in slowly though or it will just light 1.
Funny whenever I powerbrake mine it leaves 2 marks as long as the rear brakes are adjusted up guess you have to load it eqaully to make it throw posi. Damn the stock trac lok in my stang on a fresh rebuild will posi like crazy.
Damn stearling limited slips suck. ;)

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
:poke:

I was actually taking my son out to run some 0-60 0-80 times on and off the chip (no diff BTW:doh: 7sec both ways) and he twisted my arm.
you should be ashamed of yourself for being so irresponsible doing a burnout with a child onboard in a highly populated urban area like BFE kansas LOL. soooo where's the smoke?:D

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
you should be ashamed of yourself for being so irresponsible doing a burnout with a child onboard in a highly populated urban area like BFE kansas LOL. soooo where's the smoke?:D
He wanted to be in the truck but I made him stand outside... you know... for safety ;) and to run the camara. And the smoke was handled by my new 1-off Banks 0 smoke tailpipe which could be seen hanging haphazardly 4" off the ground :doh:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts