Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
<-- it's like that
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had an autographed photo of Neil Armstrong that he gave me when I was 5 years old. I've kept it in perfect condition since the day I got it, and found out today it's worth several grand. I never knew it was worth so much. I'm definitely hanging on to it, and maybe find a better frame to put it in.

So after finding this out... I'm kinda stoked. What cool collectible stuff do you have laying around? Post up!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i think my mom has a signed photo of buzz adrin some where.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I have a set of snap on Dale earnhart wrenches that was autographed by him. Still in the wrap with a pic of him signing them. Hope they are worth something someday.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
I have a huge collection of John Deere (Ertyl) Toys and a ton of John Deere Stuff, some of the older tractors are worth alot.
You and my uncle would probably hit it off pretty good. :cool:

As for me, I primarily collect art (signed/numbered prints and glass mostly).

And.......... a whole lot of old golf clubs. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
Lets see I have a couple of things

Hank Aaron signed bat
Sammy Sosa signed bat
Nolan Ryan signed ball
Hank Aaron signed ball
Ken Griffey Jr signed ball
Multiple mini-bats and balls signed by players on the Prince William Cannons farm team

Redskins bleacher pad signed by a bunch of them including Champ Bailey

Redskins signature ball that I took to the dinner event for the 70 Greatest Redskins of all time. Sam Huff, Sonny, Riggins, Jacoby, Theisman, Sanders, to name a few. Even got Dan Snyder to sign it even though he was a d-bag.

Various models from cars to motorcycles to jets and helicopters to semis to navy ships.

Too many sports/game cards to know what to do with.

Small knife collection

That's what comes to mind.

·
<----Simply the best.
3,594 Posts
I have a huge collection of John Deere (Ertyl) Toys and a ton of John Deere Stuff, some of the older tractors are worth alot.
:whs:

Not sure if mine would be worth much since they have alot of hours on them from when I was a kid. I'm sure they will be worth alot if/when I have a son though.:D

Anybody have the old Tonka toys? Metal not plastic? I have two of them but again many many hours on them.

·
Registered
340 Posts
:whs:

Not sure if mine would be worth much since they have alot of hours on them from when I was a kid. I'm sure they will be worth alot if/when I have a son though.:D

Anybody have the old Tonka toys? Metal not plastic? I have two of them but again many many hours on them.
Deff have those still. Many of them got pretty rusted from trips to the beach though

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
I have an old Budweiser Clock from 1960. Has Miss Budwieser (the girl, not the boat) on one side, clock on the other. Underneath it is the Budweiser Team hooked to the wagon. Found it in an old Liquor Store.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
I love Ertl and John Deere stuff

:nopics::nopics::nopics::nopics::nopics::nopics::nopics::nopics::nopics::nopics:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts