Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i had some change in the center console cup holders, i closed the sliding door and lifted the consol up to fit more people into my truck, and when i put the consol back down and opened the sliding door for the cup holders, i noticed that some change had gone down underneath the sliding door in the track somewhere.... i can hear them sliding when i slide the door back and forth.

anyone know how to take the consol apart?

also in the main consol door on the inside in the hinge i have some stuff get down there and havent been able to open fully for a while and since im going to be fixing the other door, i figured i might as well fix this as well.... nothing i like more than taking apart plactic parts with my gorilla hands... i know if i break anything, thats an EXPENSIVE plastic to replace.

thanks in advance for the help

·
oilfield trucker
849 Posts
I usuall just get pissed off and pull the console door up real hard, and all the stuff stuck in there comes shooting out. That plastic must be pretty tough.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha, but i dont want to take that chance.... knowing my luck a metal screw will be stuck in there and it will bust all to heck.

a couple years ago, my friend had to get just the door for the console and he said it was around 200 bux:eek:

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
I allready broke my console so I too would like to know how the hell this thing comes apart .................... but without breaking it any worse than it is.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I get the same problem and get pissed and just slam it back. It hasnt broke yet.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts