Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so if you guys didnt hear, after flirting with first for SO long, I FINALLY MADE IT MINE!! Pulled 202 ft in Sonora CA last night. Second place pulled 181 ft. One cool little note, I was the only truck, except for Scott, out of 67 hooks that pulled over 200 feet! It was a good night for Diesel Nut. First and Second in the stock class were Jason's trucks and First in Modified class was Jason's truck!

Congrats to Scott Vorhee's also. Its good to see that truck back running again and you had one hell of a hook!
The Undertaker was exhibition. I'll attach the video I have of him as well. If you want to watch the whole show, the username AC Cowgirl video'd and put it up on youtube.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
congrats lady! Sorry i didnt make it :( My buddy's transmission took a little longer than we expected (and we were drunk about halfway through). Im really happy for ya and Jason. Whens your next pull!? And i guess thats what the random text was that only said "first" LOL I was like WTF? Figured you texted the wrong person or something :doh:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
congrats again. when and where is the next pull?

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
11th in Ceres put on by L&L. I won't be there, I have a wedding in Texas.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
July 25th in Merced

1 - 13 of 13 Posts