Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been doing a little research on here to see if 35's will fit on my truck. The more I read the more confused I get. Some people say yes others say no. Some say with a leveling kit others say wheel spacers. My truck is a 05 f250 4x4 ccsb. I recently purchased a set of Kumho Road Venture MT's in a 35-12.50-17 to go on my stock wheels. So what's it gonna take make them work.

·
Administrator
33,055 Posts
the biggest variable is actual tire size any given "35 can vary from say 33-35"
and while getting it to fit is one thing but you really want it to not slice a tire when your turning and compress the suspension

·
Registered
163 Posts
I put 35s on my 2003 with just a leveling kit up front with now issues but I also dropped down to a 16inch rim. My buddy has the same BFG 35s on his stock 05 F250 FX SCREW on stock 17 inch rims and he hasn't had any clearance issues.

·
Registered
115 Posts
mine clear with a leveling kit. just have to try it and see

·
Registered
132 Posts
My 05 350 with leveling kit has 35 13.50 20s on Mazzi hulks with no problems also have 17 in moto metals with 35 in bfgs with no problems

·
Registered
115 Posts
mines a trailmaster it came with brackets to drop the brake lines down and brackets for the shocks

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like the looks of the RCD kit but was wondering if I would need an adjustable Trac bar with it.

·
Administrator
33,055 Posts
I don't think so

you could always go with the drop bracket instead if u need it but you could install the spacer and see if it shifted the axle any
I personaly have a 6 inch lift and added the spacer later and had no off center issues

·
Registered
23 Posts
Its nothing that complicated. Just buy the RCD kit, install it, get a alignment, and drive it. I did the same thing and I have no problems with the axle being off center or anything like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts