Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
McLovin!
338 Posts
Oh yes I definitely had that problem. Even tried a different e-mail address and screen name. Still wasn't able to post. Finally I pm'ed a friend on here and he talked to somebody and I finally got my e-mail confirmation.

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Ill check it out now but Im not aware of a problem with it.

Now one thing that happens with some of the services like yahoo and google, if the load is high their servers wont accept connections from other mail servers for deliver except at certain times.

But again I'll look into it now.

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Need to know the email provider of anyone having problems with the confirmation emails.

Like @gmail.com or @yahoo.com etc.

Dont need peoples email address just the @whatever.com they are using.

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
since the site was started, we have seen issues. its not a site issue, rather its a vbulleting software issue...more specifically a lot of email servers recognize vbulletin automated emails as junk or spam and they end up in the junk file...ive seen it hundreds of times.. there could be something else going on , but i doubt it.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Mine was filtered as junk, but I found it. Had one friend that it never showed up. It was fixed, a PM took care of it.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
since the site was started, we have seen issues. its not a site issue, rather its a vbulleting software issue...more specifically a lot of email servers recognize vbulletin automated emails as junk or spam and they end up in the junk file...ive seen it hundreds of times.. there could be something else going on , but i doubt it.
We've had the same experience with vbulletin, Mike. :(

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Its definitely the spam filtering. Everythings working right server wise.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts