Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
I make smut cry
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a sub compact XD today and I need a good concealed holster. Im wanting something mid-back. Just lookin to see what any of you guys have used.

·
amos moses
150 Posts
Definatley the crossbreed supertuck! That's what my glock23 rides in daily! Super comfy and very good concealment holster!

·
Boost Gets You Laid
160 Posts
Well you have many choices. If you are a leather/classy kind of guy; go with a nice Galco leather fitted holster. If you are more for comfort/functionality; Uncle Mikes and Crossbreed make alot of great holsters in all shapes and sizes. If you want a durable/secure paddle setup; Blackhawk makes plastic retention holsters with buttons that have to be depressed to pull the gun out. All great manufacturers and all great products. Best advice I can give is; Visit the local gun store and test drive every different holster and decide which fits you better.

·
Go Big or Go Home!!!
523 Posts
I love my crossbreed! I've carried my Kimberly Pro carry for about a year and I hardly know its there. And the quality is great.

·
C&C Customs
1,258 Posts
I carry my Glock 29 day in day day out and forget it is there, even crawling in over and under trucks all day.
really i carry my glock 27 in a IWB galco holster and i can barley tie my shoe any pics on how its worn?

·
Banned
544 Posts
I carry a Glock 30 in a Crossbreed holster and I love it.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
The only place I find "comfortable" is on my ankle.

·
Registered
177 Posts
i have spent more money on holsters than guns lately and my favorite is a don hume open top 721, and i carry a kahr cw45 with 6 round mag, best holster by far.... jit slide aint bad either

·
Do you smell something?
641 Posts
crossbreed here as well.... I carry it a bit more to the back than David.... But has been pretty comfy.... no issues at all.....

·
"Miss me yet" George Bush
317 Posts
That's good stuff, I cary a Glock 30, and or a Sig P239 and hate all of the holsters I have for them. I will see if I can check them out and ask around locally as well.

·
Banned
544 Posts
That's good stuff, I cary a Glock 30, and or a Sig P239 and hate all of the holsters I have for them. I will see if I can check them out and ask around locally as well.
What part of the country? I like my crossbreed and I also carry a little more back than David. Price is not bad on the crossbreed. Give them a try.

Brent

1 - 20 of 44 Posts