Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 f250, was running and had a couple sticking injectors, a tech looked at it and shut it off and wouldnt restart. i have checked the usual culprits. icp is ok, ficm ok, ficm sinc and cam/crk sync ok, when key on it sounds like only 1 injector is cycling. have 5 volt ref at icp and fan connector. kinda stuck need some ideas. also swapped ficm from another truck to verify its good. same issue. koeo test pass and network test pass.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Today I pulled all the injector plugs and checked for power and ground. Everything looked good. This means I have 6 bad injectors. Ordered 1 from
Ford and plugged it in each dead hole and you can head the heat induction cycle. So my next question is how do 6 injector go bad just like that? Truck did have a oil cooler failure causing cooling in the oil.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well need some help again, replaced all injectors and fired up and runs smooth. let run for 10min ans started to loose injectors again! need ideas on what would kill injectors

·
Fixing Broken Stuff
2,078 Posts
What do you have for fuel pressure?

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Did you remove all the coolant from the oil system?? I would do an oil and filter change to start with. Clean oil is critical to the injectors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts