Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys-just picked up a 2003 f350, and will be installing a 7.3 in place of the tired 6.0. The engine itself is good for parts, it has 430,000 miles on it, and has low compression on 3 cylinders. The turbo has 112k, injectors have between 50-80k (some are newer than others), FICM is good, as are the heads and many other parts. Best offers on the engine parts.

Now onward and upward-the truck has a 6 speed MANUAL transmission, as I'm installing a 7.3 and an auto, I will sell EVERYTHING you need to convert your auto to a manual. Trans and clutch have 120k on them and work well. No issues, shifts smoothly, no noise.

Ill take 2500 for EVERYTHING to convert your 2003-2007 truck to a manual-this will include:

Transmission
shifter/shifter boot
Flywheel
clutch/pressure plate
clutch master cylinder/clutch line/slave cylinder
rear engine plate
transmission mount/crossmember
manual Transfer case (will ad 200 to the price, or exchange for yours-it is different between the auto/manual trans)
Pedal assembly
dash wiring harness
transmission wiring
ECM (will fit 03-04 only-05-07 will need a different ECM)

The only thing you'll need is to massage the transmission tunnel, or install one from a manual trans truck. This is the most complete conversion kit you will find. I am located in upstate NY, but can ship on a pallet anywhere in the US. Email or post for a quote!

SOLD:

Injectors

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Keep in mind guys-most of the time finding a complete manual transmission package requires finding a donor truck-I'll pull EVERYTHING out, and strap it to a pallet for you, or meet for delivery. You're getting a great deal, and I guarantee everything to be in good working order.

I will also sell the steering column (complete, or bare-your call) so you no longer have the shifter sticking off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts