Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will this pump hold fuel presure for 250/200% injectors? Also what would be the biggest injector you recomend with this setup?

·
Back to Civilian Life!!
2,469 Posts
price?

·
Wheelie Dude
2,126 Posts
Yes it will support those injs. We have not pushed the limits on it yet to find what size injs it takes to drop pressure but it will do those fine.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another question about this system. This will totally delete the fuel bowl correct?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got a stocker early 99 with some heavy fuel filtration and water drain, going on on the frame ahead of the electric pump and wanna know about the fuel bowl delete. I live in coastal California and am willing to pass on the fuel heater down in the stock "bowl". I searched the threads already? Thanks in advance..ok to email me direct,<[email protected]> I like those posters who provide photos!

·
<----Simply the best.
3,594 Posts
With this system would you feel any difference at all in power with just chip, intake, and exhaust or do the injectors limit the OBS just that much?

I was considering this because my truck is leaking fuel so why not a better time to rip it all out?:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts