Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Late this summer i decided to redo my wornout 97 F250 Powerstroke with 305,000 miles. My plans were new paint, new interior, d60 conversion, motor and trans out of a 95f350 with 150k miles. It was my plans that me and my grandfather were going to do everthing to the truck ourselves.

Heres some pics of the truck before and some body work

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I cleanded up the whole frame and painted it. I added the trac bar and front and rear sway bars off the f350 along with the dana 60 with 3.55 gears. I added the 4inch blocks to the rear of my truck and used the f350 front leaf springs. I set in the 150k motor trans and transfercase out of the f350. i did a van turbo conversion with isn't show in the pics i still had the sd turbo on it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some updated pics and some painted parts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Sub'd great project

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks with 2 of us doing the who project its gonna have alot of hours put into it.

·
Modded by a Chevy Express
425 Posts
Nice work.

What color is that? Looks like toreador red without metallic.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its a newer ford color it had a little metallic in it i dont remember what its called tho

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got some more of the body assembled. I got a seat of seats and console out of a 2002 f150 to mount in my truck im having my stock back seat and the f150 seats recoved in leather by my grandfather. it should be a huge upgrade since the seat have twice the cousion of the obs seats plus their electric. i got new headliner material and new molded carpet for the truck.

·
Registered
591 Posts
seats look great

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well i tore down my motor today i decided to do a complete rebuild of it and add some bigger injectors.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
some more updated pics

Tearing my motor down for fresh rebuild

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I ordered a set of 238/100 injectors today to go along with the build im prolly going to have it tuned for around 440 hp

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks its getting close to being complete got a couple more weeks left.

·
Modded by a Chevy Express
425 Posts
Damn you work fast. I'm doing the same thing, but it's a 2 year process.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Very nice

1 - 20 of 53 Posts