Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Need more power!!
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting this for my buddy. Here is the list and he DOES NOT want to part this out. I can probably deliver it to you for a good price if it isn't to far, within 500 miles or so. 7500 takes it all, may be willing to separate motor and tranny. There is nothing wrong with anything here, he built it, got bored with it, now is putting in a CR Cummins. Motor has 102k mods have less then 3k on them.

'05 motor complete
Borgwarner 62/70
RCD 225cc
EGR delete
One piece up pipe
New gaskets and ARP studs
New HPOP and custom supply lines
New GP's
SCT tuner and Vivian's tunes
New starter
All new o-rings and seals from the heads up
Swamps 58v hot FICM
Stock tranny

·
Need more power!!
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ttt

·
Need more power!!
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,868 Posts
sorry to say but he is a bit overpriced.... 4k is more like it

·
Registered
48 Posts
why do people feel the need yo tell other people what yo sell there #### for?

Sorry for me derail. Glws

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
'05 Excursion
1,948 Posts
I agree, I think ForfFreak needs to get his calculator out 'cause mine tells me that with all the performance parts on this motor PLUS the trans it would cost a LOT more to duplicate then what the guy is asking for it.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,868 Posts
Are you both retarded? Nothing is worth what you have in it unless you part it out

·
'05 Excursion
1,948 Posts
Trans AND engine, I can't get it that cheap where I live.

·
Need more power!!
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump

·
Strokin since '94
474 Posts
Are you both retarded? Nothing is worth what you have in it unless you part it out
I agree. It sucks, but you usually only get 40-50% of what you've done back. Where I'm from I can get 6.0's and trannys with 75-100K miles all day long for around $4K

·
Need more power!!
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump

·
Need more power!!
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What does it matter we are talking about the motor, tranny and at least 6k in mods, not just a salvage yard motor:poke:

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,868 Posts
Part it out and get your money then...... you and your buddy are the only one with any history on the motor and I wouldn't give you a wood nickel for those Rcd injectors

·
Need more power!!
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Then why post and stir up sh!t.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Then why post and stir up sh!t.

:eek: Everybodys always angry on :psn: lately, is it something in the air i wonder? I thought that was funny as hell. But thats still too much $$$ imo just tell your buddy to rip out the parts, trash the motor, get the parts inspected and verfied and he should get some decent coin for it. Very few people on here are looking for used performance parts and they are almost guaranteed not to sell unless they are checked out and ok'd by a reputable source. But good luck on the sale. :evil

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
I'd buy the FICM off of it, since it's an exterior engine part, and wouldn't hurt the value.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts