Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
PSN regular
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of anyone making a common rail kit for the 7.3 if so could ya let me know who thanks

·
Whites Diesel Performance
388 Posts
Swamp's they are finishing up the bugs and then it should be out. If you have facebook they posted up a vid of their 7.3 running with the kit on it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Do u have the link to them I can't find them on facebook

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Oh...to strive for mediocrity. Someone needs spelling lessons.

What's "Preformance"?

Suggestion: if you're going to bust someone's [email protected], don't give them ammo to respond with a smart comment.
I think it proves the point even more. You can spell it wrong and still get the answer he was looking for. It is that easy to look for something

·
Registered
142 Posts
I think it proves the point even more. You can spell it wrong and still get the answer he was looking for. It is that easy to look for something
I wasn't concerned with the outcome, just tryin' to help a brutha out. If someone wants to bust [email protected], just make sure your house is in order otherwise you leave the door open for comebacks.

Back on topic - I haven't seen anything recent about this project from Swamps. The last post I saw was in 2010. Anything new?

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
I wasn't concerned with the outcome, just tryin' to help a brutha out. If someone wants to bust [email protected], just make sure your house is in order otherwise you leave the door open for comebacks.

Back on topic - I haven't seen anything recent about this project from Swamps. The last post I saw was in 2010. Anything new?
Search is your friend......

possible?

We fired it up nearly 4 months ago...

We currently have the front cover off having an oil leak (design issue) resolved...
Here's also another thread with the info....

Common rail 7.3

·
Whites Diesel Performance
388 Posts
According to Dave, they are working on the cover( from leaking) and other little bugs. Other then that i have no clue they are SOOO busy. They are...Swamped LMAO!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts