Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
<--losser
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was told you do common rail for a 7.3, so could you shoot me a quote so i can start saving money. i have a block with no injectors or turbo and was wanting to do the common rail becuase i am not a big fan of the huie. if you could give me a quote i hope i can afford it, if not i will save money between semesters.
thank you
jake

·
Boost Gets You Laid
160 Posts
where do i find your email address, i am kind of a computer retard.
There is a link in his signiture that says "click to send email"

·
<--losser
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
but the bad part is i click it and a message comes up saying that it isnt installed properly, so waht now? should i pm him?

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
but the bad part is i click it and a message comes up saying that it isnt installed properly, so waht now? should i pm him?
what you are probably seeing is the default from microsoft. It is probably saying Outlook is not installed properly and to continue with installation or something.

Just highlight the above email address

Copy it

and then Past it into whatever email you use, hotmail, yahoo, gmail, ect and you should be good.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Would you wanna take a guess as to what kind of mpg could be had with a commonrail 7.3?

I know there are alot of aspects to look at but humor me.
:whs:

·
1,097 Posts
I have no clue but common rail seems to do wonders for Brand C.

If I knew this stuff, I'd be a competitor, not a customer.

·
International Diesel Tech
199 Posts
So is this going to ever be put in production or is it going to be a custom one time only type deal?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts