Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ey guys so I should be home at the beginning of November/end of October time frame will be throwing a big welcome home bbq in Gloucester va at the new house....there will be ample parking and a few great places to do a meet and greet photo...would love to have as many people as possible just bc I'm missing a lot of the events and get togethers this fall/summer... we'll set a date a little closer to tkme due to military scgedules and stuff lol....but who would be interested in coming out so I can get an idea.

Chad

·
Registered
474 Posts
id be down. Long as im not out in the ocean.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I'll do my best. Last weekend in October would be perfect for me but up to you man. Sounds like a good time.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it all depends on when I actually leave this schithole...I SHOULD be able to have a party by the end of October I'm sincerely hoping so.

Chad

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm going to bump this up...looks to be the weekend of Halloween ( after Halloween of course ) I will be back in the United States!!!! let's plan a party people!!!

Chad

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just gonna give this a good ole bumpity bump bump bump.....would love to see this iron out, if not....I'm going to do my best to make the next g2g WITH THE TRUCK! lol

Chad

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update bump....we'll be pushing this back to the 9th IF anyone was interested.....it wasn't really lookin like it lol....I gwt back the first and need more than 12 hours to get situated at home before we throw a huge party lol....plus I want to get some stuff done to the truck before I have the party

Chad

·
Registered
373 Posts
Keep us posted, I will try to get all the NOVA guys to roll down.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool man, it will for sure be the 9th.

Chad

1 - 10 of 10 Posts