Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a 1.5" Readylift leveling kit on my 2011 F250. This is a spacer kit which goes under the coil springs. Would it be safe to add a 2.5" or 3.5" spacer kit that goes above coil springs? I realize I need other front end components so everything aligns properly. I'm just wondering if there are any issues using both types of leveling kits together.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I would think it would be ok as long as everything else is inline. I would just contact another manufacture such a Skyjacker or cal Ready Lift. What size tires are you running under your 2011 with the 1.5" spacers? I am curious because I ordered my 2014 and I would like to run 275/65R20 which is equal to about a 34" tall tire and I wasn't sure if 1.5" would clear than with no problem.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stock I was running 35x12.50 pro comps, everyday normal driving the tires only rubbed on the mup flaps when turning in reverse. Some models come stock with 34s, you'll be fine.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I currently have a 1.5" Readylift leveling kit on my 2011 F250. This is a spacer kit which goes under the coil springs. Would it be safe to add a 2.5" or 3.5" spacer kit that goes above coil springs? I realize I need other front end components so everything aligns properly. I'm just wondering if there are any issues using both types of leveling kits together.
No issues at all. As long as you know youll need a track bar bracket (matched drop to lift height and pitman arm) OR a track bar. also matched radius arm drop brackets again amount of drop matched to lift height. Why not just buy icon springs, a track bar and radius drop brackets from PMF suspension and be done? truck would drive and ride awesome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts