Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I just today saw a White Platinum tri coat. I LOVE it! That color pops in the sun and I think I just found what color I want for sure. This truck listed for 61,000+ though, so it's a little steeper than I was planning on.

But at least I saw that color in person now, and know I love it.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I'm with you on that!

IF i was gonna go White it would be the metallic color,That oxford white want have the Shine that White Platinum metallic Tri- Coat will...

I always buy metallic,only had one that wasn't and that was the Victory red 08, 1/2 ton i had...

I've seen that tri-Coat on a truck at work a contractor was driving,it looked real good!

·
My other twin turbo...
1,066 Posts
Ok, I just today saw a White Platinum tri coat. I LOVE it! That color pops in the sun and I think I just found what color I want for sure. This truck listed for 61,000+ though, so it's a little steeper than I was planning on.

But at least I saw that color in person now, and know I love it.
I never heard of that color, Are the flakes in the paint hued with other colors or what?

·
Pilot
26 Posts
It's actually a three layers of paint and I think each layer is a bit different. It's a great looking color definitely. The only thing that sucks about it is if you ever have to take it to a body shop it's extremely hard to match a tri-coat.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just bought my white platinum tricoat! Pick it up Monday!
See my other post, "Riding my Harley to Dallas,,,,"

·
Registered
121 Posts
You're not a bit excited are you Jim? lol
After a month and a half of owning it,still looking forward to driving it everyday(even more now after a reflash)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah, not excited at all, (Certainly not in a hurry to go to bed and toss an turn.... LOL)
And I made sure to tell the salesman if it hasn't had the flash yet, MAKE Sure it get's it tomorrow or Saturday,, he said he would.

·
brandon
778 Posts
I fought for four hours today trying to get me one. Finally got them to give me 10k for my 02 but we were still 5k from making a deal. I liked the white platinum but my last 5 trucks have been white and I need a change.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I fought for four hours today trying to get me one. Finally got them to give me 10k for my 02 but we were still 5k from making a deal. I liked the white platinum but my last 5 trucks have been white and I need a change.
I understand if you want a "Change" you don't want another white one. (Have you SEEN the White Platinum yet?) LOL
There are some really cool combination's out there, I like that Bronze, and the Royal Red is sweet too. If you want another easy to keep clean, the Silver is kind of plain all alone, but I saw one with the Sterling Gray two tone, it looked great too.

·
brandon
778 Posts
They had the silver with the grey but it was a gasser. I liked the green and adobe. But the only one they had with the console was the royal red with adobe which i thought was nice.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would have to say either the Bronze, or Royal Red, with the Adobe accent would have been my second choices!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts