Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Chris Solis
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just bought my truck last week. Was wondering if someone knew a place in the Springs i can take my truck if i need anything done to it. Its an 07 2500 Ram with th 5 9.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Elite Diesel is in Pueblo south of the springs.

·
Registered
115 Posts
What's up guys, I'll be moving to the Springs in August. Any thing special I should do to my truck to deal with the altitude? Do ya'll have to plug your trucks in there?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Do not take it to Phil Long Ford of Chapel Hills! Have not had good experiences with them. I would recommend Elite diesel.

Jhes150, Nothing special you need to do, I have never needed to plug either of my trucks in here although it does get pretty cold at times. A good set of tires helps a lot in the winter, as Colorado Springs apparently has no money to plow roads.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks man!

·
Registered
18 Posts
for sure he did some work on my 96 12 valve before i got smart and bought my powerstroke and i had one shop tell me that the transfer pump went out when it was the injection pump. he does alot of the trucks here in town my 99 would go to him if i wasnt moving and had the money to do anything to it right now

·
Registered
935 Posts
What issues did you have with Phil Long...PM if you want.

And i work in Castle Rock and Douglas County Diesel is a place i have never heard of. Judging by the website they do not look at all knowledgable.

Haller's Repair in Cheyenne seems to do good work. He is on here as 97singlecab.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I think that douglas county diesel is owned by a kid about my age.

My dad did some work for him, said he was real cool. His personal truck was sitting in the parking lot with a nice window in the block.

·
Someday
31 Posts
Patterson has done work on my truck as well. Jarred seems to be both knowledgable and fair. Elite is in Pueblo, and there is a shop north of Denver that many up there use (can't remember the name). Tom S could tell you, or you can go to Coloradopowerstrokeclub.com for other options. I normally plug my truck in once the temp starts dropping below freezing because it starts quicker and warms up inside the cab faster, but many others do not. Good luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts