Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first joined this site, Matt P's 08' made me feel a little tingly in some funny parts! One SWEET looking ride! Lets see your gray trucks all shined up!

here's my ride.

lets get this color specific thing going guys.....maybe it can branch off, black, red, blue, silver......?

·
Registered
249 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HA! this is what I'm talking about! I saw threads like this on LS1.com and 8thCivic.....yeah I own a Chevy, and the GF has a Honda.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's on factory wheels at the moment while waiting on the new wheels to come in, but here it with the 22x14's.

I like that truck, but those 22's are a little too Baller for my taste. Nice ride nontheless! what tune? etc

·
The Stig
1,614 Posts
Here's my Durdge Cummings LOL 22's are on my to-do list.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I like this thread guys, heres my baby

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
Dirty in the driveway.

Cleaned up.

35x12.50 Trail Grapplers on 18x9 Fuel Offroad Boost wheels. Ready lift 3TP leveling kit. Still waiting for the N-Fab steps. I'll get around to painting the headlights and grille eventually.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dirty in the driveway.

Cleaned up.

35x12.50 Trail Grapplers on 18x9 Fuel Offroad Boost wheels. Ready lift 3TP leveling kit. Still waiting for the N-Fab steps. I'll get around to painting the headlights and grille eventually.
Good looking 6-7 guy! Nice truck. Where in NY are ya from?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's my Durdge Cummings LOL 22's are on my to-do list.
Well....if we're going there! Here's my honey, I miss her in a bad way!

·
Registered
174 Posts
like that truck, but those 22's are a little too Baller for my taste. Nice ride nontheless! what tune? etc[/QUOTE]

I bought it all as a package deal. I wanted to see how it would look with the 14's. I like them, but at the same time want a narrower wheel. I'm going to run 22x11's.

The motor is stick. I put a MBRP tip to get rid of the factory one. I'm scared something will happen if I tune it and void the warranty. I'm not ready to go that route yet.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wooo! pic whore!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'd say that's the Ignot Silver...but its Bad as hell!

1 - 20 of 151 Posts