Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace my stock front bumper, headlights and grille. I want to stay with the 99-2004 front end look, but I can`t make up my mind if I should do the color match bumper and grille and smoked lights, or all chrome bumper like the platium edition with no plastic valance and the all chrome grille with smoked headlights?

·
Im stroke-less
291 Posts
Chrome since the flames are silver

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What if I were to have the bumper and grille sprayed pear silver to mach the first part of the flames and the rear bumper color matched to the truck? Just an idea? I have 3d raise flame billet door handles and billet flame pinch weld covers and all my badges have had the paint removed. I`m thinking about stainless steel n-fab nerf bars of amp bar, leaning towards the amp research bars so the wife can get up into the truck easier.

·
Im stroke-less
291 Posts
What if I were to have the bumper and grille sprayed pear silver to mach the first part of the flames and the rear bumper color matched to the truck? Just an idea? I have 3d raise flame billet door handles and billet flame pinch weld covers and all my badges have had the paint removed. I`m thinking about stainless steel n-fab nerf bars of amp bar, leaning towards the amp research bars so the wife can get up into the truck easier.
Silver paint or chrome but I would do the back bumper the same just my opinion.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I say color match and slap some Harley headlights in it!! On like^^^^ he said paint the rear bumper too!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here is what the back of my truck looks like. I have painted all the plastic trim to match the truck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts