Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
OEM Moderator
9,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is part of the Charity Dyno Day we are doing and I wanted to help get the word out.

Tom

We are fortunate to have TWO nationally recognized tuners coming to the Charity Dyno Day on 10/15/11.

Bill Cohron of Power Hungry Performance will be here (along with his lovely wife Corey, and their two entertaining boys Will and Liam).
Bill has offered to do live tuning, and will donate the proceeds directly to Morgan's benefit account.

Tony Wildman of Total Diesel Performance (and the Daddy of our special guest Morgan) will be here (along with his lovely wife Donna, and their sweet daughter Morgan, and their two fun boys, Dillon and Jason).
Tony will be doing live tuning as well that day.

If you are interested in having your truck live tuned, please contact me ASAP to get details and set an appointment. EMAIL ME at [email protected]!! This way I can keep everything organized under one account - thank you!

If you don't know, this is a great opportunity. It's not very often that we get a tuner live here in Colorado, and totally rare that we have two at the same time.
This is a ONE DAY ONLY DEAL!!!

Shay

1 - 1 of 1 Posts