Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is there to do there? I'll be spending the summer there on an internship and I'm figuring I'll be pretty bored when I'm not working.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Harrys & the Texas hall of fame are the 2 local bars/clubs everyone hangs out at & get alot of the Texas country bands to play live there. All the diesel guys meet up at Sam's club parking lot every Thursday at 7pm in the summer. Will warn you it is a bee hive of Cummins, few strokers but they are few & far between. Get ahold of Seventhree or Schoolbus.

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks! I was in Texas for a couple weeks last summer and basically found out Texas country was my new favorite music so that might be something fun I could get into.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
its called diesels on the brazos, look them up on facebook. they go to all the dynos and drags and pulls around there. they are good people. then there is lake summerville and gibbons creek. i used to go to school there and i go there allmost every weekend to see the gf. so if you need to know were something is just pm me and i will let u know as soon as i can.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
then there is also Texas A&M Off Road, they meet at rudys the first wendsday of every month and go to off road parks and rock crawling all over the place.

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Keep the ideas comin guys maybe I'll meet a few of ya down there.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I had some of the best times of my in Bryan College Station! Loved the Hall and girls flocked to 4x4 esp diesels there!!

·
Elmo needs a big kiss
370 Posts
The Dixie Chicken is always fun for drinkin' some beer and playin' some 42

·
Registered
575 Posts
If your young its hard to go wrong with Bryan/college station. Oh and Matt at gearhead auto lives there, so you might could get some live tuning.

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If your young its hard to go wrong with Bryan/college station. Oh and Matt at gearhead auto lives there, so you might could get some live tuning.
Already been planning on that :ford:

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah I think I'll find some fun around town especially only having to work 40 a week.

·
Banned
844 Posts
Lots of parties with women! ;) If your around I could take you out to some land and go mudding and shoot the sh!t out of stuff lol. Also lots of parties where i live

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I would definitely be up for that. Are there lots of ppl from A&M still there over the summer?

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Not really its kinda quite over the summer but still fun.

·
Registered
617 Posts
If there's enough guys around when your there, how about a B/CS G2G? I'd definitely drive up there! I haven't heard of a G2G anywhere close to Katy!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts