Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to replace my coldside pipe forsure and possibly my downpipe. Are they worth it and where can i buy them? I know the coldside will give a better throttle response but what exactly does the DP do?

·
Registered
750 Posts
The downpipe gives better throttle response, lets the turbos spool up faster and lowers EGT's. We sell both, feel free to contact Aaron and Rudy's performance parts.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
I believe both to be worth the investment. Any time your getting better air flow your EGT's are going to be lower and throttle response/boost is going to be better. Let me know if we can help you out!

·
Fierro Racing
1,509 Posts
i went with dirty diesels cold side pipe and love it

·
Registered
24 Posts
How much are they?:confused:

·
Registered
475 Posts
We just finished our cold side pipes, trying to get them to fit without hitting the radiator or support was difficult. Some of the other brands we've test fitted rub the raditor and I didn't want a long term issue with damage. You can contact Aaron or myself thru dpfdeletekits.com for price on both. We have the best fitting downpipes that don't rub or hit the cab body or frame. As around, we been converting people over from other brand downpipes that fit like sh**. Let Aaron or I know if we can help.
Sean

1 - 12 of 12 Posts