Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Joe
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see all your red trucks, once mine is done with heart surgury ill post up some pics!

·
Junior
225 Posts

·
it's an 02 05 08
930 Posts

·
<----Nice headlights!!!
1,868 Posts
What size tires/rims are those. If you dont mind sharing, of course. I have a black cc/sb and am putting a '10 complete box on and then replacing my lift. I might switch to a 4" if it'll work out with my trailer.

Damn your truck is nice!!!:eek: So is the one above it..:D

·
it's an 02 05 08
930 Posts
What size tires/rims are those. If you dont mind sharing, of course. I have a black cc/sb and am putting a '10 complete box on and then replacing my lift. I might switch to a 4" if it'll work out with my trailer.

Damn your truck is nice!!!:eek: So is the one above it..:D
there 16's on 35in bfg km2's id like to upgrade to sum nice 18's once i recover from the motor build

·
<----Nice headlights!!!
1,868 Posts
Those are only 16's? They dont look bad bro....Seriously. Ive got 16's on mine with 37's and they dont look at all. An 18 would look sweet though.

Ive got a 6" and 37's and its cool but with kids and a short wife it gets old having to lift everyone into the truck. Plus I cant help but feel that Im losing some power with all the lift and big tires.

Sorry for the derail~! Keep those red trucks coming Im looking at an 01 f350 cc/lb and its all red.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
So why was the original closed? Mines the last one on the "operation red thread"

Chad

·
Registered
814 Posts
So why was the original closed? Mines the last one on the "operation red thread"

Chad

This site is setup so it locks out threads after so long. It's a feature that can be disabled but they choose not to. So then you get a bazillion "which tuner should I use?" or "post pics of _____ color superduty" threads.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Here are some pics of my truck. Truck is stock except the 04 tow mirrors, train horn, straight pipe and soon a 05 front clip (upper bumper pad is not back from the painter)

And my co-pilot love's the truck too :rockwoot:

·
Registered
211 Posts
lmao not my barn, its were the wife and mother in law board their horses. the pic was taken when we were moving their tack boxes there. lady that owns it got the land/farm as a wedding present and owns a local bank.......go figure. would be much nicer if it was taken car of properly(property more-so than the barn)

·
I am the juggernaut.
3,380 Posts
lmao not my barn, its were the wife and mother in law board their horses. the pic was taken when we were moving their tack boxes there. lady that owns it got the land/farm as a wedding present and owns a local bank.......go figure. would be much nicer if it was taken car of properly(property more-so than the barn)
It is a very pretty barn. Hell of a wedding present.

·
Registered
211 Posts
i dont like the lady much either, my wife boarded her horse there before and the lady tried setting her up with one of her sons(before i came into the picture) and this lady was rude enough to say that she tried this to my face!! i mean hello lady

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Here are some pics of my truck through some different transformations. Still a work in progress :doh:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts