Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going to TSD friday getin the three pillar put on!!! any one running these what you think:D

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Put an adjuster for the brightness inline. They are super bright, but look awesome!

·
DILLIGAFF
5,946 Posts
I have colbalts on my 2006, not sure how your truck is but you should be able to hook up the power for the lights to your dash dimmer. I did that to mine and they look great. I love them.

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Mine are on the master dimmer, but they are so bright, I have my dash all the way down to where I can barely see the temp on the overhead. Even like that, they were too bright. That's what I wouldve done to make them better.

Btw, I painted the bezels black, made it match interior better. Only took 20 min.

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
you'll have to get the dimmer from Autometer,..just using the stock one isn't enough,..I have them and wish I never got them,...they are WAYYYYY too bright,... they are just annoying....

·
The Original
7,509 Posts
Tank your dimmer didn't bring them down?

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
The stock dimmer will help some,...but even all the way down(can't see the dash lights anymore),...they are still like 200watt light bulbs,....

I hate them,...but I have too much invested in them just to changing them out,...so I'm stuck...

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope there not too bad i saw some on a truck and i thought they looked pretty damn good

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
They are a SWEET gauge. I have had mine for a couple years now.

I will have to agree that they are extremely bright and hooking into the factory dash dimmer helps a little but not enuff.

Auto Meter sells a dimmer for them and it is around $35.00 if I rememebr correctly.

·
Smarty Power!
2,567 Posts
I LOVE my Cobalt's...plan to add more when funding allows...

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts
The autometer dimmer works very good on my digital cobalts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts