Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is running the cnc fab 4 line feed with the bowl delete? I’m wondering where you guys mounted your regulator and how you feed the bowl delete block. I am trying to decide between a 4 line feed and a return out of the back of the heads. I’m wondering if a 4 line feed would basically be like the stock “dead head” where the air has to run threw the injectors since it can’t return out once it has entered the bowl delete. What’s the way around that? Any picture of the 4 line feed without the stock fuel filter bowl would be appreciated. Even if you just have the 4 line feed on the stock filter let me know how you like it. Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
If you run a fuel pump like the AirDog II 4G pump with a built in regulator, and either do the hutch mod or a sump, then you don't have to worry about an external regulator or air in your fuel.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That’s one of the things I’m looking at. The air dog is pretty expensive though and you can’t beat the reliability of the stock pumps so I’m leaning going dual stock pumps. I’m thinking with in tank mods and the 4 line feed I won’t have to worry about air in the system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Project Shamu
2,470 Posts
Get rid of all the quick connects from Ford too, they are at the tank to the hard lines. They have a tendency to suck air under vacuum (which they always are)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts