Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who has a dyno in nor-cal that is going to be accurate with a diesel?

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
who has a dyno in nor-cal that is going to be accurate with a diesel?
LCD or Jefferson State. Jefferson will have their dyno at the May 15th event at Sac Raceway Grant.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i guess i'll have to be there. hopefully we are done planting by then.

·
<- Sums it up
1,739 Posts
Nor Cal Diesel Rally, May 15 in Redding. Jefferson State will have their dyno there as well.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Nor Cal Diesel Rally, May 15 in Redding. Jefferson State will have their dyno there as well.
Actually the nor cal diesel rally was moved to Sacramento. That's the event on may 15th if you read my post above

·
<- Sums it up
1,739 Posts
Wow, that is wrong...........J&H Nor Cal Diesel Rally in Sacramento when it was born in Redding. I see I was wrong but WOW! I wouldn't believe if I didn't actually see it with my own two eyes.

Now, saying that. Earlier in the year, cooler temps will make for some fast runs and big power on the dyno.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Wow, that is wrong...........J&H Nor Cal Diesel Rally in Sacramento when it was born in Redding. I see I was wrong but WOW! I wouldn't believe if I didn't actually see it with my own two eyes.

Now, saying that. Earlier in the year, cooler temps will make for some fast runs and big power on the dyno.
Its actually a REALLY good thing for Harvey and Joel. Sacramento will be a lot bigger then Redding with a lot bigger sponsors.

·
Terminator Nation
5,121 Posts
Imler Diesel Performance In Sacramento has a Mustang type dyno. They have dyno'ed about as many performance diesels as anyone else has in NorCal. Since its a load type dyno, they can also simulate 1/4 mile runs also.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
good to know, thanks, im just not really impressed with my tunes right now and i'd like to get the truck on a dyno and see if i am even in the ball park of where i should be with what i am running.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts