Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting a set of clearence lights on my truck. I have the lights but need the harness. I found one in a late 99 f-250, will this fit my truck? my truck is a 2000 (Nov 1999).

·
Banned
192 Posts
yes that harness will work for you, be sure and post pics when youre done.

and be sure and use some sealant around the bottom of the light( between the cab ) otherwise it will leak, possibly.

Chad

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the lights are in the mail, should be here in a couple of days, il throw some pics up of the whole process

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats for the advice, it will save me about $25

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have asked a couple of places around here if they carry a knock out tool, and they looked at me like i was crazy. Does anybody know where i can get one of these, preferably local?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i would the only thing is i dont want to tear up the paint drill the holes

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
did you just use a twist bit on a drill, i would think that would make the cleanest cut

·
HHAUL'N STROKER
1,574 Posts
I just used aregular drill bit. No problems. Why you getting a harness out of a truck? All you need is wire and splices. The tap into I forget which color trace behind your light switch. Save you money.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i actually came out better then i went in. i bought the harness for $20, but also grabbed 5 cab lights for basically "free"

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
heres the pics of the install, im happy with them,

sorry about the pics at the end, its cold out and i could not get my breath out of the way, il try to get somebetter ones tomarro

1 - 15 of 15 Posts