Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i am wanting to mount clerance lights on my 03 F250. I am looking at buying a OEM set with harness. When i drop down my headliner will the plug be there to clip into or will i have to run wires.

·
Canadian Eh
675 Posts
The plug i believe is behind the passenger side kick panel, if you get a factory roof harness it will plug right in

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
16 is right. You will need the Ford cab lights and the Ford harness to run to the passenger side kick panel. It would also be a good idea to get a template so you drill the holes in the right spots

·
Canadian Eh
675 Posts
I take no credit for the drawing of this diagram, I cannot rememebr who made it. I copied it off of here a while ago just in case i needed to use it

·
Registered
9 Posts
I did my clearance lights myself to that diagram above came out real good! I bought the lights and harness off eBay for 55 bucks that came off a 2010, I had just spliced it into my parking lights and ran a ground, the drilling through the roof part was scary but just measure and re-measure use a silicone to seal the holes I've never had a leak through my roof!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Good luck! I love my clearance lights!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts