Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
6.4's are my Hero.
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just ordered some clear headlights,corners off of ebay and I am quite excited. I have been looking at these forever and just have never pulled the trigger. Got em' for 150 shipped to my door, so we shall see. Gotta love giving the old girl a little facelift! Later

Reuben

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
you will like them, they made my truck look about 10 years newer;)

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Now get a USA made 12ga harness and a set of Hella 80/100w 4k Kelvin bulbs and see the light!
PM me if I can help you with these.

cary

·
6.4's are my Hero.
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now get a USA made 12ga harness and a set of Hella 80/100w 4k Kelvin bulbs and see the light!
PM me if I can help you with these.

cary
Eventually one day, but I have my other funds ready for an 1"RSK!! So hurry up!:poke:LOL

Reuben

·
6.4's are my Hero.
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Verrrry nice, be sure an post some pics for us!
Yep sure thing! The truck is getting a make over this winter. New paint is gonna happen too. How did you hearing go BTW?

Reuben

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
They ended up rescheduling the hearing and decided theyd send a packet and I just pay an send it in and thats that, could be worse I reckon lol.

·
The Original
7,509 Posts
hummmm what did you do hahahahah

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
Ahaha this had to become public :doh: Lol I had an unfortunate run in with the sneaky sneaky Excise Police at Scheids.. Sat night at our hotel, the Drury Inn. Charge- Posession and consumption of Alcoholic bev.
Nothin big but enough to set me back... that was my Scan Guage funding, :mad:

·
The Original
7,509 Posts
Ahaha this had to become public :doh: Lol I had an unfortunate run in with the sneaky sneaky Excise Police at Scheids.. Sat night at our hotel, the Drury Inn. Charge- Posession and consumption of Alcoholic bev.
Nothin big but enough to set me back... that was my Scan Guage funding, :mad:
Dayum that blows:D

·
6.4's are my Hero.
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah and I saved caylons a$$ from getting one too!!

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
Yeaahhh I wasnt aware he was capable of A. moving that fast or B. Dissapearing out of no where!!
By the way sorry to completely derail your thread hahah.

·
6.4's are my Hero.
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeaahhh I wasnt aware he was capable of A. moving that fast or B. Dissapearing out of no where!!
Haha that was funny except for the part that he freakin' put his open container in my truck right in front of them!!:doh:

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
:hehe: Sounds like em. Lol surprisingly he hasnt chimed in yet. Surely he'll have somethin to add :poke:

·
6.4's are my Hero.
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:hehe: Sounds like em. Lol surprisingly he hasnt chimed in yet. Surely he'll have somethin to add :poke:
yeah me too, he has looked at it. He probably is speechless b/c he knows everything said is true!LOL

·
look what i can do
1,833 Posts
Yeah and I saved caylons a$$ from getting one too!!
yes u did! them suckers were sneaky

dustin im secretly a ninja

Haha that was funny except for the part that he freakin' put his open container in my truck right in front of them!!:doh:
cops make me extremely uneasy therfore panic set in but im sneaky as hell lol i mean i walked with in 5 feet of them before leavin and they didnt notice me plus it was less obvious then hummin the bottle to the chevron

i have a lot to add lmao

yeah me too, he has looked at it. He probably is speechless b/c he knows everything said is true!LOL
actually im laughin my a$$ off. and yes its all true lol but my paranora of police and ninja capabilites kept me from havin to drive 5 hours to sit with dustin in court hahaha

·
6.4's are my Hero.
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes u did! them suckers were sneaky

dustin im secretly a ninja

cops make me extremely uneasy therfore panic set in but im sneaky as hell lol i mean i walked with in 5 feet of them before leavin and they didnt notice me plus it was less obvious then hummin the bottle to the chevron

i have a lot to add lmao

actually im laughin my a$$ off. and yes its all true lol but my paranora of police and ninja capabilites kept me from havin to drive 5 hours to sit with dustin in court hahaha
You didn't buy any chance leave me a voicemail last weekend did you?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hey guys trying to find new aftermarket headlights for my 97 250 hd 4x4 i have looked everywhere and all i can find is stock crap I would like some cool a$$ looking lights any input.... oh and its the old square body style i guess there was a newer body style that came out in late 97. but mines the old one

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
Hey guys trying to find new aftermarket headlights for my 97 250 hd 4x4 i have looked everywhere and all i can find is stock crap I would like some cool a$$ looking lights any input.... oh and its the old square body style i guess there was a newer body style that came out in late 97. but mines the old one
Have you checked out Ebay?? Search the motors section under car parts an accessories. Try searchin 92-96 bronco headlights, clear or there are smoked lights. Bronco, f150/f250/f350 are all the same thru 97..

Caylon as for you... :flipa: I didnt have to go back.. they rescheduled and sent me a neat little packet informing me I owe them money.. Awesome.

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
WOW on the issue w/ the police.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts