Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking into freshening the look of 1996 f250. I would like to get a set of clear lens headlights with the corner light and blinker. was looking around on eBay and was wondering if any of you guys had experience with the headlight sets on there.Was Wondering how they fit quality etc .

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
i bought just the clear turns for the moment (EBAY DEPO's). fit just like the factory's, for the price i paid i am very happy with them.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Make sure you put some clear silicone on the seams. Sometimes they are not sealed correctly. Probably Eagle Eyes brand if you buy them on eBay. Mine are a different year but fit fine.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was looking at the PS team brand. They are 90 bucks for the set. Doesn't seem like a bad deal

·
Registered
285 Posts
my brother has a set from ebay on his 99 had them since around 08 still look good no moisture in them ill try to see if he remem-bers where th+ey came from.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I say eBay. I found mine for $74 shipped with new headlight bulbs. They were not labeled to fit my EX but I knew they would. Just search around. Maybe Craigslist?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts