Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Construction Babysitter
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a used tool box and it needs to be cleaned up and made shiny again. What are some good products to bring it back to its glory? I am talking stuff I can get at Wallyworld or local auto parts store, not something I have to order. It isn't that important to me that it look brand new.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
well I would say adams metal polish but you want to buy the crap at wallyworld!!!!!! to bad so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:doh:

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
use some simple green and alcohol.

·
Construction Babysitter
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well I would say adams metal polish but you want to buy the crap at wallyworld!!!!!! to bad so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:doh:
Do you sell Adam's polishes?

·
Offical Puddle Displacer
2,339 Posts
3M compound and a buffer, when yout done hit it with the car wash of your choice then your favorite aluminum polish

·
Construction Babysitter
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks fellas. I went down to Wallyworld and picked up some of their crap(too bad so sad). It was the Meguiar's All Metal Polish. The tool box was VERY dull and weathered, but this product brought a very nice high luster look. And it was less than $9.00.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Thanks fellas. I went down to Wallyworld and picked up some of their crap(too bad so sad). It was the Meguiar's All Metal Polish. The tool box was VERY dull and weathered, but this product brought a very nice high luster look. And it was less than $9.00.
sorry i was very drunk when i made my first post:doh:

·
Construction Babysitter
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Construction Babysitter
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts