Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had all my crap in a pair of nylon tote bags....found this UWS 5th wheel box that is perfect. A standrd height chest is too tall...the lid won't open with my bed cover more than about 6". This one fits all my crap, tools, jack, etc just right.
The bed is the only place I have to haul my spare too....so I covered it up. It's nice to have a 22" spare now.
Now I need to spend a few minutes with a vacuum and it'll be all clean in there again.

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Damn clean!

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Nice!

Rope lights on a switch ran underneath the rails would be cool...
:whs: That would look pretty cool. Bet its a pain to see in the toolbox @ night.

·
Registered
844 Posts
how could that b dirty whers the grease dirt oil and everything else u cant hav something that clean. lol

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
where and how much was the box?
I ordered it from a truck accessory store...anyone that carries UWS boxes can get it..it's a 5th wheel box that's supposed to go in the back of the bed.

It was a bit over 300 bucks.....probbaly find it cheaper online but I didn't feel like looking. LOL

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
TANK called, he wants his overly excessive, picture post whoring methods back..........LOL

It does look clean though, Dick.:D

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's ONE freakin picture. LOL
TANK would have done a step by step from start to finish and would have killed every 56K connection within 2 miles. LOL

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Looks clean for sure, I don't think I could ever turn my truck bed into a trunk though. Won't be long before ya have to go out and buy that Range Rover since your gonna run outa stuff to do on the truck LOL

·
Registered
545 Posts
Looks good but isn't that the wrong color for your truck?

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
That is clean. Cool lookin box. Some Rope LED under bed rails next?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Do they have that box in black? I like the height of it. I have the same problem when my cover is on.

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No black or that's what I'd have

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Should have sent it out and had it powdercoated black. Or if you can find some carpet to match your bed rug cover it so it blends in.

BTW when can we hook up so i can check out yur truck. I thought you said you were going to be here until the 15 of July.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts