Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
I also got this loser's e-mails. I picked up on it by his wording. So I had some fun with him. I told him to send me the "certified" check and I'll send out the parts once the check clears. LOL I had him send the check to my work address, gave him the PD's street address LOL LOL

We'll see if he sends out a check.

Billy T.
[email protected]

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
I just got the same email someone mentioned earlier for a 2 month old ad.

Dave

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yeah got one from each of them now.

·
Banned
192 Posts
I just got one of these last night. I caught onto it when he asked about an ad that I had put SOLD at the bottom of it. yeah you gotta love people.....he sent me one for my rims than one for old diff cover that I sold.....damn people, I was actually excited to sell my rockstars last night.

Chad

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
got one from him too on a tuner for sale.
says hes gunna have some movers come and pick it up and he'll have a cashiers check for me.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
That's a big a$$ tuner you got.

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
I can't believe these people! It aint the first time they try to pull this crap, haha!
First email, I thought the guy was either retarded or loaded...
Then I came to the conclusion that he's both!

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
I just recieved an email from [email protected] asking about the edge juice I had for sale. Said he would arrange the shipping and pay with a cashier's check.
His user name is jimfw98. Mods, can you delete his account? I sent him a reply this morning:

Hello Jim,

Thanks for your reply. I'm glad to read from you as well. Regretfully, I can only accept a USPS money order or cash (you know, with all those cashier's check scams going around). When I receive one or the other I will allow a hauling company of your choice to pick it up. I have another offer and he is willing to pay $900. If you will give me $1000, kindly consider it yours.

Best regards,

Scott

Still waiting for a response...

·
10.61 @ 128 MPH
2,297 Posts
Yep, the one I got came from [email protected].

Dave
I recieved two emails from this same guy "JIM"......

TS 2 Stage Nitrous Kit. Powerfool

Hello Seller,

In reference to your online placed ad, could you please let me know if this item
is still up for sale. If it is, is the condition still as described in your ad?
Kindly include your bottom dollar and some pictures too. Please email me at
your earliest convenience.

Thank you,
Jim.

Message - Powerstroke Nation Classifieds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jim,

The kit is about 3 years old and everything works perfectly. It is still on the truck. I can try to get pictures of every thing. I am pretty firm on the price but, i will knock $50.00 dollars off of it. $500.00 Call me at 757-647-

Thanks,
Brian

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad to read from you. I am okay with the price of the kit and its condition as well. Kindly consider it sold. I will be needing it as soon as possible; due to the upcoming holiday.
However, I will be paying you with a cashier's check. If you can provide me with the name and address to send this to, I will issue it out to you asap.
As for the shipment, I will prefer to take care of that. I will hire a hauling company to come for the pick-up of the kit.
I'm sure this will be okay with you.
Thanks very much. I will be waiting to read from you soon.

Best Regards,
Jim.

Just sent something to him telling him that i would only accept money order or paypal only.

·
peterbilt'in
1,188 Posts
SOB. i just got an Email from Jim Weatherall ([email protected])

wanting to buy my RDS tank.

Now, why/how in the Fuk did he get MY EMAIL. or anyothers of ours? how is that possible.... Mods care to chime in about that?

> To:MY EMAIL.
> Subject: A message about your ad on Powerstroke Nation
> From: [email protected]
> Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 23:16:56 -0600
>
> RDS 60 gallon fuel tank tool box combo Lowered price!
>
> Hello Seller,
>
> In reference to your online placed ad, could you please let me know if this item is still up for sale. If it is, is the condition still as described in your ad?
> Kindly include your bottom dollar and some pictures too. Please email me at your earliest convenience.
>
> Thank you,
> Jim.
>
> Message - Powerstroke Nation Classifieds

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
I can only figure that the product can be founf online...as far as the email info, they are scammers and those mo fos are out to screw people over, especially over the holidays!!!
If these sh!t stains can get credit card info and social they are capable of getting your email.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
I can only figure that the product can be founf online...as far as the email info, they are scammers and those mo fos are out to screw people over, especially over the holidays!!!
If these sh!t stains can get credit card info and social they are capable of getting your email.
That's why I don't keep any of my personal info on my computer.

Wait until Jim "Googles" the address I told him send the certified check to :evil

Billy T.
[email protected]

21 - 40 of 55 Posts