Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 02 cc charcoal gray with a black bottom i have chrome fender well trim, and have replaced the factory F-250 and Powerstroke Emblems with the exact same ones but completely chrome...just wanted some of you guys opinions if you think they chrome door handles would look good on this truck or be too much and just to leave them black ...anyone who has any pics similar would be great with the color..thanks!!

·
Peon
727 Posts
I have an 02 cc charcoal gray with a black bottom i have chrome fender well trim, and have replaced the factory F-250 and Powerstroke Emblems with the exact same ones but completely chrome...just wanted some of you guys opinions if you think they chrome door handles would look good on this truck or be too much and just to leave them black ...anyone who has any pics similar would be great with the color..thanks!!
IMO it would look good if you had handles that were painted to match the body color (Dark Shadow Gray, wasn't it?). Chrome door handles are a little much for my taste, even if you have a lot of chrome already.

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thats what i wanted but i talked to the guy at my body shop and the rough texture makes them difficult to paint and make match right..the ones off an xlt thats painted smooth would work better but i am not looking to go through all of that i was just thinking the chrome found some stainless dipped in chrome just wanted some input...i also think the same as you in a sense..i listed all my chrome ecxept bumpers rims are factory polished aluminum lariat

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good thanks I really wanted them the same color..i am not a big fan of the chrome either i just was getting tired of the old black haha

·
Registered
292 Posts
Had the chrome ones on my truck for 6 months, chrome started peeling off. Cheap POS.

·
Sleep well my brothers
2,063 Posts
My buddy has them on his truck. I don't care for them, you can tell that they are plated plastic. Like everyone else said paint them or leave them black.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts