Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little Christmas spirit for you guys! Cant get myself to do a wreath on the grill though.
[/IMG]

·
Registered
238 Posts
Nice. I've always wondered if the block heater plug would put out AC, enough to run some Christmas lights . Just never wondered enough to check it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe it does. There's an old boy in a dodge running around town with a light up wreath on the grill

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Nice. I've always wondered if the block heater plug would put out AC, enough to run some Christmas lights . Just never wondered enough to check it.
NO. there is NO OUTPUT from that plug. That would be like TRYING to plug a toaster into your truck, it will not work

·
Registered
926 Posts
LOL

·
OBS Stroker
1,004 Posts
:doh:

·
Registered
462 Posts
What you do is run the wires through the firewall and into an inverter....Had a wreath on my benz for awhile.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
I think a sting of LED outside lights would work if you plugged em onto the block heater plug wouldn't it as they are low voltage?

:rolleyes:

Happy Ho ho ho ho.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f159/RaulMonkey/Animated/beating-a-dead-horse.gif

·
Registered
462 Posts
Ok, Explain "Plugging them onto the block heater plug"....You have to plug the block heater into your house to make it work...Where do you get power from your block heater to make lights work?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts