·
Loves OBS 7.3's
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barrington here

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Grew up in Wood Dale, now live in West Chicago.

·
253 Posts
I'm out in Mokena. A tad south of Orland. That's a pretty wicked truck ya got there sir...(Sapps)

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Used to live in Schaumburg, still have firiends in Paletine and Barrington. Couldn't ask for better summer weather. Back in Texas where I belong now though.......

·
What??
316 Posts
Way out in Sandwich, but have surveyed all over northern Illinois, from as far north as McHenry/Lake Counties to as far west as Bureau County, to as far south as Champaign County. I am currently working on a job sub-contracting for IDOT District 1, so I am all over Cook and the collar counties.

Mattr66: It's funny (to me) to see that you now live in Bryan. I was born in Bryan before my mother moved back to Illinois.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Alright not in the 'burbs but 60 miles east of Chicago over in LaPorte County in Indiana.

James
RSD

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
I should be iN Texas where I belong but right now I'm right off I-55 between 355 and 294 in Willowbrook.

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
You guys just be careful of a yellow c5 vette with a black carbon fiber hood rolling around near Barrington. You will loose....LOL

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Im not to far from Barrington. Im in Lake Forest

·
Genius, when I drink
1,295 Posts
Not close enough to be considered in the Burbs....Elmwood, IL. But I make it up to Joliet and Aurora a lot for work. Nice places to visit, just wouldn't want to live there. Would rather be back in Georgia.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Elgin, Right around the corner from the river boat.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey Craig you are still number one :flipa:
Yeah I am still stuck in the city of the dammed. Rockford

·
Loves OBS 7.3's
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol greeeeegg

The old MOB needs to get together sometime

·