Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
15,561 Posts
both junk.

you want something that is custom done for the mods you have on your truck, last time I heard was that banks has stopped any tuning updates for the 7.3 since its old.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
gearhead, beans, swamps

·
Registered
15,561 Posts
any of the fine tuners that sponsor this site and use a TS style chip.

this subject has been covered alot.

theres DI, beans, truck source, gearhead, tony wildman, bts, php, swamps..... there are prolly others too.

·
Scab
1,296 Posts
I don't intend for this post to be rude. How many threads are people going to post that say, "What chip should I get," or "Who has the best tunes?"

I could understand starting a thread if you had some special circumstances that need to be considered. If you are just goig to ask what chip, do a search and read a little bit. Obvioiusly that hasn't been done here because I highly doubt anyone on this site would recommend Banks or Edge.

·
Registered
15,561 Posts
What about the SCT tuners
you want a tuner that uses a TS style chip.

I don't intend for this post to be rude. How many threads are people going to post that say, "What chip should I get," or "Who has the best tunes?"

I could understand starting a thread if you had some special circumstances that need to be considered. If you are just goig to ask what chip, do a search and read a little bit. Obvioiusly that hasn't been done here because I highly doubt anyone on this site would recommend Banks or Edge.
it does get old after a while.... but thats the name of the game when more and more people see videos on youtube of smoke and then google powerstroke lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
okay i've just been lookin at a lot of them 2day and im just looking for some facts cause i just ran out of warrenty and i want something thats not going to f it up. i thought somebody could help me is all and im not tring to be rude or anything either i just dont know that much about chips and tuners

·
Scab
1,296 Posts
it does get old after a while.... but thats the name of the game when more and more people see videos on youtube of smoke and then google powerstroke lol
I understand that, but are people new to the internet also? I am a new member also, but I lurked for a good month before really posting.

Even if somebody said "which chip should I get, I can't dicide because of .....?" That would make it a little easier for me to stomach.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i pull trailers up the passes alot and im just lookin for something to help out with that. im not looking for smoke just power

·
Registered
15,561 Posts
i pull trailers up the passes alot and im just lookin for something to help out with that. im not looking for smoke just power
any of the tuners I had listed can do that. but whats all done to your truck? also is it an obs or a SD? lots of new people have posted in the wrong section before but we need more info to help ya better.

·
Scab
1,296 Posts
okay i've just been lookin at a lot of them 2day and im just looking for some facts cause i just ran out of warrenty and i want something thats not going to f it up. i thought somebody could help me is all and im not tring to be rude or anything either i just dont know that much about chips and tuners
I just looked at your post history and your questions include things like, " I have an 05 how do I make it smoke?"

I am not trying to knock you ,most of us went through that stage as well, but read a little bit and educate yourself. There are very smart people on this site with a great wealth of knowledge. Just help them take you seriously by doing your homework. Some of the questions that I ask may seem very elementary to some of the members but I make sure I have learned as much as I can on my own before I ask.

·
Scab
1,296 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have an 05 that has mbrp exhaust and an aem intake thats it. and that other post was my retarded roommates. they started this profile like a month ago and they just told me about it 2day sorry about that guys thats why im on hear

1 - 20 of 37 Posts