Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Strokin!
285 Posts
TS 6 position from mattr66 on here. Custom tunes all the way. I had a superchips and got tunes from matt and wow what a diffrence. He will treat you right

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
I vote for Matt at Gearhead Automotive (mattr66) I have had a couple different tuners and his tunes are the best. Shift points and everything are dead on.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
I vote J is a douchebag...:poke: Although i do like doritos LOL Those buffalo ones in the light blue bag, soooo good.

And i like my swamps tunes on the TS 6pos chip. Runs good, good power, the drag file is AWSOME with the power, if only my tranny thought so i would be good :shrug:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Another vote for Gearhead! Shifts great, plenty of power (with what I have), EGTs stay low..

I pulled a truck to TS and I never got above 1500 Degrees. I'd reccomend his tunes to anyone!

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Hmmmmm....... in no particular order.

Swamps
DI
DP Tuner
Tony
Matt
PHP

All of them can custom tune the chip. Pick your pony and ride.

·
<-- it's like that
6,567 Posts
Been running DP-Tuner programs on the TS style chip for years now. Had my truck live tuned by Jody almost 2 years ago, and I've been very happy with it.

Lots of good posts above me with good recommendations. Pick your pony and ride it, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Been running DP-Tuner programs on the TS style chip for years now. Had my truck live tuned by Jody almost 2 years ago, and I've been very happy with it.

Lots of good posts above me with good recommendations. Pick your pony and ride it, I doubt you'll be disappointed.
I was thinking DP TUNER! I am looking for something thats not crazy as the trucks my daily driver! I like the TS style I dont care for the dp style like how it set up in the cab

·
<-- it's like that
6,567 Posts
I was thinking DP TUNER! I am looking for something thats not crazy as the trucks my daily driver! I like the TS style I dont care for the dp style like how it set up in the cab
Jody doesn't burn tunes to the TS chips anymore. Sorry.

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
CRAP:doh: i guess i can live with the setup
I would go with Matt (mattr66) then he uses the TS style chip. I have had a DP Tuner and IMO I like Matt's tunes better. Shift points and everything are so much smother and right where they need to be.

Edit: Matt also does free reburns. So if you want to change something later you can.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would go with Matt (mattr66) then he uses the TS style chip. I have had a DP Tuner and IMO I like Matt's tunes better. Shift points and everything are so much smother and right where they need to be.

Edit: Matt also does free reburns. So if you want to change something later you can.
now thats cool:eek: i cant believe free reburns

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.