Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Sooo I think its time to ditch the edge evo cs and go to a 6 position chip. Who's got the best chip/programing around? I hear T.Wildman is good as well as Bill @ power hungry performance. So who's the best?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes I'm sure he can but I thought a 6 postion chip was better than the evo cs. what do you think?

·
Registered
744 Posts
If you wanna change I say tony tunes

·
Registered
62 Posts
I bought an Edge Evolution CS and am looking into purchasing custom tunes from PHP. I got the Edge because it has the gauges built in, I also installed an EGT sensor and it works great. Any input on tunes from PHP?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well I figured since I have the edge evo cs I would just get the tunes but wasn't sure if the 6 position chips were better than the custom tune programer. I just filled out the form on php's website yesterday for the custom tunes but havent heard back yet and didnt know how long it takes. I need to get the EGT sensor too, where is the best place to install the prob?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I filled out the forms yesterday too! And I installed my EGT sensor last week. I installed mine on the drivers side exhaust manifold. What kind of truck do you have? And what tunes are you looking to run? I hear it takes about 4 weeks for the tunes but with the holidays coming up I don't expect to have them soon. But from other things I hear, its worth the wait.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
i beileve they will be pretty tied up with vacation and stuff till the middle of dec... but i would wait till they are available cause he can sure tune the heck out of these trucks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts