Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i just bought a 2001 f250 7.3 and i am going to do some mods could any one help me on what i should get as programer or chip wise. i would appreciate all the help

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
:evil:evil:evil:evil:evil:evilDP tuner.....100performance,120 race,140 aggrasive are all awsome and all smoke alot...especially 140:evil

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
Be carefull with any 140 tune. Your truck may be equipped with pmrs. Dont get anything off the shelf. Make sure you get someone to tune your chip. These are much better and safer.

·
The Chem teacher!
64 Posts
Hey i just bought a 2001 f250 7.3 and i am going to do some mods could any one help me on what i should get as programer or chip wise. i would appreciate all the help
I'm currently trying a chip from murff racing and runs great. I have a six position chip from elite love it! tried edge,bully dog, and some others. They all work great just depends on what you wanna do and how far you want to take it.:ford:

·
The Chem teacher!
64 Posts
Be carefull with any 140 tune. Your truck may be equipped with pmrs. Dont get anything off the shelf. Make sure you get someone to tune your chip. These are much better and safer.
Exactly right Dirt. Also bone stock truck you wont see any hp gain between 140 and 120

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
If you mention blowing black smoke around here you may wish you hadn't. Welcome to the site there is alot of good information on here.
:whs:You may find it helpful to use the search engine. There is a lot of previous discussions about chips tuners mods etc. Hopefully you can find the information you are looking for in there. If not, then holler back and someone can help you out.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.