Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe meet up somewhere and grab some lunch or something ?

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Richard, when did you have in mind?
Hell if I know....mostly just NOT sitting in my hotel room all weekend. LOL
Lunch or dinner somewhere...general BS session ?

I'm just throwing it out there to see if anyone is interested.

·
Sponsor
934 Posts
Hell if I know....mostly just NOT sitting in my hotel room all weekend. LOL
Lunch or dinner somewhere...general BS session ?

I'm just throwing it out there to see if anyone is interested.
pm me your phone number and I will holler at you when I get in that afternoon.

·
What??
316 Posts
Yeah, I'm down for tomorrow evening. I'll PM you my phone number, let me know when and where.

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lets shoot for next weekend....gives a bit more time to get a plan together
Sat or Sun works for me. Location ?

I don't know the area that well so I'm wide open on location.

PM everyone you know from the area with a link to this thread...hopefully we can get more to come out.

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There's a big cruise night in Rolling Meadows next Friday night.
I'm gonna hit that...anyone else?

·
What??
316 Posts
I'll have to see how next weekend shapes up. If you just wanted to sit in your hotel room and surf pr0n this weekend, all you had to do was say so.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
If you guys want to come to my house and put a trans in my truck, it could be arranged!!!!! :D

As far as cruise nights, Lombard (60148) has a big one every Sat.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
The Rolling Meadows cruise is a good time. I have not been there in a couple of years. I might have to dust off the car and drive it since the Ex is not done and the F350 is boring all stock.

Hey RPM arn't you in West Chicago? Where about?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
The Rolling Meadows cruise is a good time. I have not been there in a couple of years. I might have to dust off the car and drive it since the Ex is not done and the F350 is boring all stock.

Hey RPM arn't you in West Chicago? Where about?
right near 38 and 59

·
What??
316 Posts
Figures. It's always something. Turns out I won't be able to make the Rolling Meadows car show. We're doing the Relay for Life that night. Oh well. Have fun.

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Where in Rolling Meadows?
Not sure....there's that one Friday night that's supposed to be good...lots of race type cars. I know some guys off Yellowbullet that are headed there that night.

There's another one that was recomended to me for the same night at 159th and Harlem...supposed to be a lot of newer stuff there and a lot of trucks.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
The Rolling Meadows show is just East of RT 53 on Kirchoff road. I think there is a Jewel in the shopping center. I know there is a McD's there. It is the 2nd exit N of Rt 90 and Rt 53 interchange and just south of Arlington Park race track. Just watch your speed as the police station is just before the entrance to the center.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
The Rolling Meadows show is just East of RT 53 on Kirchoff road. I think there is a Jewel in the shopping center. I know there is a McD's there. It is the 2nd exit N of Rt 90 and Rt 53 interchange and just south of Arlington Park race track. Just watch your speed as the police station is just before the entrance to the center.

I figured that was probably where it was.....pass by there often for work.

·
Loves OBS 7.3's
498 Posts
Tony Wildman (Vengeance) & I had dinner @ Bob Chinn's Crabhouse in Wheeling tonight. Great food and even better scenery :eek:. After dinner Tony tuned my new powerstroke. :D I recomend hitting Tony up while he in town for tuning, good stuff !! :ford:

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Crap crap crap...Tony asked me to PM him my number and I forgot all about it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts