Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I first want to start by saying once my warranty runs out with Ford. I do plan on doing a EGR delete but till then I am having this problem and wondered if anyone has any insight to fix it. I have a 2007 F250 6.0L. I have recently purchased a AFE Stage 2 Cold air intake SI. I have installed it before along with a Edge Platinum with Attitude and after driving it for about 2 months just fine. I had the Check engine light come one day while I was driving to work. Check the code reader on the EDGE programmer and it was the excessive flow EGR code. I removed everything thinking that it was the programmer that was kicking the code. I even done the EGR cleaning with new O rings. I drove it for a month without anything on the truck and never had the check engine light come on again, Well a few days ago thinking that I figured out the problem to be the programmer I put the cold air intake back on the truck. I didnt get 5 miles down the road and the check engine light came back on in the truck throwing the same code if anyone can give me a hand as to figure it out why it keeps tripping with the cold air intake I would greatly appreciate it as I would like to keep the intake and a few of my buddies run the same intake and never had a problem like me. Thanks a head of time!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts