Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Dreams of owning cclb
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on atsdiesel.com there is complete sets of injectors inluding stage 3s for under $600. Does anyone know anything about this? Are they a rippoff or what?

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
WOW, those are fricken cheap.

·
Dreams of owning cclb
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW, those are fricken cheap.
Ya thats why Im tryin to find out. Thats seems too cheap but if they are legitimate then me and a friend will definitely get some.

·
Dreams of owning cclb
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what do you mean DIY

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Im thinking he means they are diy kits?

·
got fuel?
2,581 Posts
It says assembly?

·
Dreams of owning cclb
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What do you suppose would be DIY about them though? it talks about a core charge so I assume they want your old ones. I'm not meaning to be difficult I am just amazed at that price but don't wanna get screwed.:confused:

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
but they charge a core fee? So how would that work with a diy kit?

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
Hey guys look again carefully this time. If you look inside of these() it says each. That price is for one injector assembly. As in one of the eight required for your truck.

·
Dreams of owning cclb
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
but that would put the stage 1s at a whopping $4200+ which would be extremely way too much. The each is right after the 55hp(not that I think it would add 440hp) but idk. we need to find a guinea pig lol

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
Never gonna happen. You are paying for their name alone and that is it. Their injectors are no better if not worse in quality than what is offered by the vendors on here. The vendors on here take the time to match sets of injectors and do extensive testing on them and have the best customer service I have ever heard of compared to the mass produced injectors that I am sure are farmed out for building with minimal to no quality control. Why in gods name would you pay 4200 dollars for the same thing for half that money for from a vendor here???????????????????

·
Dreams of owning cclb
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats why I am kinda reluctant to think that they're 530(each) no injector(to me) would be worth that much. I would replace the truck before the injectors at that price

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
I don't gamble and I am willing to bet they are asking 530 each for them.

·
Dreams of owning cclb
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol that I can agree with, if I remember tomorrow, I may call the 800 number and see if they can help with this debate.

·
Registered
81 Posts
they only add 140hp thats like gettin bean's stage 1 i would never buy anything from ats

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
For $530 each they would have to be using new Alliants to modify, which may be what they're doing.

Get a set from one of the vendors, you'll be much happier, as will your wallet.

Dave

·
Dreams of owning cclb
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
K thanks, and I did call and it turns out they were $530 for the set, but their website is very outdated and they have not carried them for our obs trucks for a long time.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
We sell Full Force Inj's by Cass..can't get better..Package price for everything needed..PM if we can help.

Cary

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
IMO I would never go "cheap" on injectors. Also I would never go the DIY unless you have a flow bench and have all the tools to measure the tolerances. I would ether go with Nate at Unlimited Diesel or Cass for injectors. They are the only 2 I would trust building me a set of injectors.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts