Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 6 22.5" aluminum alcoas with 6 good firestone tires. The tires are 255/70-22.5's with good tread, and will fit under a leveled dually. (NO LIFT NEEDED) The wheels are not polished and some have a bit of brake dust and some mud on them, so they do need to be cleaned and polished. A couple also have some gouges in them but nothing major, or anything you couldn't hide by putting the rim on the inside of the rears.

Looking to get $750 OBO for the six tires and wheels. The only thing needed is a set of adapters. Need them gone. Located in Flushing, MI

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Dont want them on one of your DRW's??

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going 19.5's instead. I found a deal on a set I like better then these, if I hadn't these would be going on mine.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Are they hub or stud piloted?

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hub I believe, probably wouldn't be worth shipping to you though.

Also THIS SET OF 6 TIRES AND WHEELS HAS SOLD. I can get another set of 6 for someone for the same price if interested though.

·
COMPUTER BLUE
1,979 Posts
Id be interested if you would ship them. Ill figure out cost etc id you can get me a weight

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Id be interested if you would ship them. Ill figure out cost etc id you can get me a weight
I'd be happy to put them on a pallet, I'll find out a weight for you as soon as I can. Thanks

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Opening post has a location and I'll work on a weight this week.

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Plenty, they aren't all in mint condition though. They are used and need to be polished, and some have a few decent gouges in them.

I'd prefer to send a lot of pictures before anyone drove a long ways so you knew what to expect when you got over here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Plenty, they aren't all in mint condition though. They are used and need to be polished, and some have a few decent gouges in them.

I'd prefer to send a lot of pictures before anyone drove a long ways so you knew what to expect when you got over here.
my buddy has a set that I'm gonna test fit on my truck to see if I like the way they look and fit then will get a hold of ya for pics... thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey TrailerHauler This is the Trenching Guy in Portland Michigan.Want to make my Ford look good showing up to the job. Do you still have your 22.5 tires and rims for sale. Will you call me either way so I know rather to move on or not. Not on the computer much. Or if any one else has some 22.5 alum 10 bolt wheels for sale and 255/70 tires. Thanks Ron 517 331 0164

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry everyone I thought I updated this. The tires and wheels are sold, I'll start another thread if I can get my hands on some more at a decent price for you guys.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts