1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too much info to try and list heres a link

http://www.coloradodieseltruckclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111

Heres the basics:
For Tony Wildman's 10-year-old daughter, Morgan, has recurrent brain cancer. She first had it when she was 8, and now 1 1/2 years later it has returned.
Going to be two dynos, at least two magazines doing coverage, tons of trucks and cars, tons of raffle give aways.

Just curious if any tuners are going to come out and do some work/fund raising? There are going to be all makes there and show&shine and some hotrods. Tom S mentioned the lack of any tuners coming out so I thought I'd see if this sparks any interest? I know he has thread on here about the event.

·
OEM Moderator
9,379 Posts
Too much info to try and list heres a link

http://www.coloradodieseltruckclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111

Heres the basics:
For Tony Wildman's 10-year-old daughter, Morgan, has recurrent brain cancer. She first had it when she was 8, and now 1 1/2 years later it has returned.
Going to be two dynos, at least two magazines doing coverage, tons of trucks and cars, tons of raffle give aways.

Just curious if any tuners are going to come out and do some work/fund raising? There are going to be all makes there and show&shine and some hotrods. Tom S mentioned the lack of any tuners coming out so I thought I'd see if this sparks any interest? I know he has thread on here about the event.
Bill is donatiing money for live tuning the day of the event towards Morgan. Tony will be here as well.

·
OEM Moderator
9,379 Posts
Bill is donatiing money for live tuning the day of the event towards Morgan. Tony will be here as well.
I know you have toyed with the idea of live tuning for a while. Here is your chance in your home town.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good call, I will be wanting to! Hopefully I can.

Was this the type of thread you hinted at on the CO site?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts