Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swore i remember a while back someone posting about how to change all the interior lights, IE the window switches cluster hvac controls etc so that instead of the greenish color you could go blue/red etc anyone done this or have that link still?

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Oh if you could please find this. That would look much better having blue gauges and blue switches. Then having blue and green.

·
Go Big or Go Home!!!
523 Posts
That would be awesome! Let me know if anyone finds the post.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
I think this might be what you guys are looking for...

http://www.forgotton.net/diesel/blueled/index.htm

I am very tempted to do it myself but mostly afraid of the differences in the 05 trucks, particularly the cruise and radio controls in the wheel.

·
6.0 money pit
3,107 Posts
be ready for a bit of work if you do this, i have done everything with a buddy on a couple trucks. well everythign but the steering wheel and its quite some work

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
be ready for a bit of work if you do this, i have done everything with a buddy on a couple trucks. well everythign but the steering wheel and its quite some work
Does that mean I should just drive up there so you can help out with one more? :D

·
GoNavy!
3,077 Posts
Did you change out the resistor or leave it the same? I just ordered my LEDS

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Wow that does look like a lot of work. Would be really cool though.

·
GoNavy!
3,077 Posts
where do you get the l.e.d.s?
LEDs

My wife want's white so that's what I'm doing on her's to stick with the white and black theme I guess. But there's the link to the ones I bought their cheap and come with resistors but it takes 15-20 days for the to come.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
he didnt exactly list the resistors needed, does anoyone know exactly which ones they are? also if the cluster can be changed does this mean i can do a us speedo white face with blue lighting and have them match my C2s?

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
That would look badass, but thats too much work for this ole dude.

·
Registered
878 Posts
That just looks like a bitch....Would be badass but dang....someone needs to sell high quality aftermarket replacements........

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Theres a guy on ebay that sells blue 194's which is what the cluster uses, then peel off your green backing on the cluster. I believe a 5.6K resistor is needed. There was just a big write up on that other site (ORG) about it.

·
Registered
654 Posts
if you look on youtube under 6.0 powerstroke there is a guy that took a video in his cab and he has blue leds in his

1 - 20 of 45 Posts